Boat trip from Ibiza
Discover the paradisian island of s’Espalmador, one of the hidden gems of the Mediterranean.
Boat Tours from Ibiza to Espalmador
Boat trip to Esplamador. Sail from Ibiza to Formentera for a day in Paradise.
After visiting the Harbour of La Savina and the famous beach of Ses Illetes, the catamaran anchors in the Natural Park of s’Espalmador, where you can practise water sports like snorkelling and paddle surf.
Price of the boat trip from Ibiza – Espalmador
- Children from 7-12 years old
- Children from 0-6 years old
Info of the boat trip from Ibiza – Espalmador Formentera
Buy tickets tour Ibiza - Espalmador
Information of the Formentera tour from Ibiza
Cruise with the following itinerary: La Savina Harbour, Ses Illetes, s’Espalmador, La Savina Harbour, Ibiza
- Departure from the jettys in Figueretas and Playa d’en Bossa
- Brief route through La Savina and Ses Illetes, and then anchoring in S’Espalmador
- Ibicencan paella cooked on board, side salads and fruits
- Drinks on board: wine, beer and sangria, soft-drinks and water. Alcoholic drinks cancelled due to COVID restrictions.
- Anchor and swim stop in s’Espalmador (4h)
- Water sports: snorkelling equipment, paddle surf, giant inflatables and churros
- After the paella and water sports, we take you to La Savina, where you have 2h30mins of free time in Formentera
- Return with 18:00 ferry