Boat trip from Ibiza
Discover the paradisian beach of Ses Illetas in Formentera, one of the hidden gems of the Mediterranean.
Boat Tours from Ibiza to Ses Illetas
Boat trip to Ses Illetas. Sail from Ibiza to Formentera for a day in Paradise.
After visiting the Harbour of La Savina and the famous beach of Ses Illetes, the catamaran anchors in the Pas des Trucadors area, where you can practise water sports like snorkelling and paddle surf.
Price of the boat trip from Ibiza – Ses Illetas
- Children from 7-12 years old
- Children from 0-6 years old
Info of the boat trip from Ibiza – Ses Illetes Formentera
Buy tickets tour Ibiza - Ses Illetes
Information of the Formentera tour from Ibiza
Cruise with the following itinerary: La Savina Harbour, Ses Illetes, Pas des Trucadors, La Savina Harbour, Ibiza
- Departure from the jettys in Figueretas and Playa d’en Bossa
- Brief route through La Savina and Ses Illetes, and then anchoring in Pas des Trucadors
- Ibicencan paella cooked on board, side salads and fruits
- Drinks on board: wine, beer and sangria, soft-drinks and water.
- Anchor and swim stop in Ses Illetes (4h)
- Water sports: snorkelling equipment, paddle surf, giant inflatables and churros
- After the paella and water sports, we take you to La Savina, where you have 3h of free time in Formentera
- Return with 18:00 ferry